Trade Terms (Trade)
- Standard Discount – 50% off the current MSRP at the time of shipment.
- Minimum Order - $50.00 net based on current cost at the time of shipment. Must purchase in shelf pack quantities.
- Shipment and Freight Allowance – Shipments are FOB Ripon, CA. Order typically ship in 24 to 48 hours from receipt via FedEx Ground Service. Orders over $200.00 net are freight prepaid within the Continental U.S.A.
- Trade Terms – Tonic Studios USA accepts all major credit cards; Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Back Orders – Tonic Studios normally stocks all catalogued items. Occasionally we exhaust our stock. If we expect an item to be available shortly, we will back order unless you ask us to cancel unshipped items. Back orders are shipped freight prepaid if your original order was over $200.00 net.
- Returns – Tonic Studios USA does not accept any returns that are not pre-approved. To return product to Tonic Studios USA, please contact us for a return authorization (RA). Product must in saleable condition and is subject to a 15% restocking fee. Reseller is responsible for return freight cost. For items that are shipped incorrectly, please contact us for an RA number. Please box up the product and supply the box dimensions and weight and Tonic will issue a call tag for the merchandise.
- Merchandise Damaged – In-transit damage may be the responsibility of the freight carrier. Please check your freight and note the appearance of the shipment for broken boxes, crushed or shortages. If concealed damage is found after the shipment has been delivered, note the damaged boxes. If your shipment was large and received on a pallet, it is YOUR responsibility to count the number of boxes received and note any shortages. If you do not count the boxes and sign the shipment as received in full, Tonic Studios USA cannot be held responsible for this shortage. Contact Tonic Studios USA Immediately of any shortages or damages. Tonic Studios USA will need all of the above information as well as our order number and PO number for the shipment.